Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Introduction - Dreams To Reality


Hello and welcome to my first blog on the Estemerwalt's Dreams To Reality website. I am thrilled to be bringing you along on this journey as my family and I build our dream log home in Northwest Pennsylvania. Since this is my first entry I should tell you a little bit about myself and what the Dreams To Reality website is all about.

I am an avid outdoorsmen and the owner of the Sportsmen Portal, a hunting and fishing website dedicated to my passion. Being a country boy at heart and growing up on the hillsides of Northwest PA I always had a dream to build my own log home someday.

For the past 13 years I have been living in the city and working as the Director of Marketing and Strategic planning of a health system. I came to the realization that I wanted something different for me and my family, and that included a more rural lifestyle with a log home. So I quit my job at the health system and here I am working full time for myself.

I have a wonderful family, wife Liza, son Colin, and daughter Addison and they have always been supportive of me and my goals and we are all very excited about moving to the country! You will probably be seeing much more of them over the next 10 months as we build our home.

Now you may be asking yourself, "what is the Dreams To Reality website and what kind of information can I find there?" Over the next 10 months or so we are going to be brining the log home building process to you like no other website, including my blogs, video, photos, email updates and more. This is site dedicated to helping you understand the log home building process from beginning to end. It is also an interactive process and I encourage you to get involved. Let me know what kind of questions you may have, or maybe you already have a log home and you can help me with some suggestions. I am all ears and look forward to hearing from you. Register to receive our email updates regarding the progress of our new Estemerwalt Log Home.

3 comments:

  1. This is great. I have always wanted to build a log home, I can't wait to follow along. The house looks like it is going to be beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing the whole process from start to finish...great idea!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great idea! Can't wait to watch.

    ReplyDelete