Tuesday, February 3, 2009

See Us At The Eastern Outdoor Show

I just wanted to let you all know that we are going to be at the Eastern Sports & Outdoor Show in Harrisburg, PA from February 7-15. We will be there with the Estemerwalt crew in our brand new booth that was built by Estemerwalt Log Homes. Stop by and see us in booth #3001 in the North Hall and for more information about the show you can visit - www.pasportsmenportal.com/eastern-sports-outdoor-show/

I look forward to seeing you there.

Here is a photo of what our booth looks like, of course it doesn't have all the nice signs and decorations on it yet, but it turned out awesome. As usual, Estemerwalt Log Homes always does an awesome job.

4 comments:

  1. I will be at the Outdoor Show. I will stop by and check you out. booth looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Saw your booth at the Outdoor Show and it was very impressive. I really like the look of the full-sized logs!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Met you guys at the Outdoor Show. What a group! Love the booth and can't wait to watch your house progress. Thanks for taking the time to chat with me Jason at the show, I could tell you have a lot of things going on. Keep up the good work.

    PS - I was the grouse hunter - LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice meeting you at the show! Can't wait to see the finished product.

    ReplyDelete